Make an Appointment
Please select your current role to schedule an appoint with an advisor.
Appointment Request for Students Enrolled in University College
(Dental Hygiene, Emergency Medical Services, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Non-Degree, Nuclear Medicine (Radiologic Sciences), Nursing, Pre-Pharmacy, Population Health, and Undecided)
For all other majors search the LoboAchieve network for your advisor or select the link Who is My Advisor.
LoboAchieve Appointments Explained
Students in University College can schedule an appointment to see their advisor through LoboAchieve in ten easy steps, here’s how:
- Look up your assigned major advisor by going to this link: My Advisor.
- Go to http://loboachieve.unm.edu/
- Log in with your UNM user name and password.
- From the “Home” screen, in your “My Success Network”, find or search for your advisor. Click on the link below their name that says “See Available Appointments”.
- You can view the person’s available appointments by day or week. Go to the day on which you would like to make your appointment, and look for an available appointment time.
- Select “Sign Up”
- Select a “Reason” for your appointment
- Enter a Description of what you would like to discuss with your advisor during the appointment.
- Click “Submit”.
- You will receive a confirmation of the appointment in your UNM email.
For additional assistance please click here for a student guide